Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Go see the exhibit, "My Fellow Soldiers: Letters From World War I" at The National Postal Museum while staying in military housing in Washington DC

Right now, you can go to the National Postal Museum and see a great exhibit, "My Fellow Soldiers: Letters From World War I". You will see personal correspondence written on the frontlines and home front. This centennial exhibition uncovers the history of America's involvement in World War I. You will see emotions and thoughts that were brought on by America's entry onto the world stage. While staying in military housing in Washington DC, check the website and get out to this great exhibit.

It is our pleasure to provide this information. If you are traveling to the Washington DC area for furnished apartments in Washington DC or are in need of military housing in Washington DC please consider Stay Attache